Matthew Smith, DC
Dr. Smith is a superior chiropractor providing treatment and pain relief to patients in the Seattle, Washington 98109 and surrounding areas. He brings pain relief and chiropractic wellness to patients in a friendly, relaxed atmosphere; taking the time to get to know you and understand your recovery concerns. Dr. Smith will discuss your injury with you in detail before designing a multi-disciplinary treatment plan based around your needs.
- Life Chiropractic College West, San Lorenzo, California
Magna Cum Laude, 2000
- Loyola Marymount University, Los Angeles, California
Bachelor of Arts in Business, 1986
- Cal Poly, San Luis Obispo, California
- Doctor of Chiropractic, Washington State License # 33924
- Board certified by the National Board of Chiropractic Examiners, 2000
- 50+hours per year in continuing education, attending seminars pertaining to neurology, radiology, physiology, biomechanics, and ancillary manual techniques and therapy.
- Washington State Chiropractic Association
- American Chiropractic Association
- Premera Blue Cross, Regence Blue Shield, Group Health, Aetna, Cigna, United Healthcare, and many others. Please call our office for a complete list of accepted insurance companies.